SPA Birthday Party

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my best friends, Misti Stoddard, threw the most DARLING SPA Birthday Party 
for her little girl Kylee's 9th Birthday!
I helped her do the invites, cupcake toppers, SPA signs, thank you's, and she did the rest.
Her unique mini Cupcake Cakes are to-die-for! (see pictures below)
Everything she makes not only looks amazing, but tastes even better!
I have her make all the desserts for the parties I do, and I am always amazed at her work!
Contact her for your parties as well:
mististoddard@gmail.com


the Birthday Girl
Photobucket

the Table Setting
Photobucket
Mini Cupcake Cakes with Name Tags
Photobucket

Thank You's
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Stephanie Gardner said...

So adorable! Makes me excited for Brin's birthday already!

Michelle said...

I love this! Have been surfing Pinterest for Spa Party ideas. I fell in love with this version particularly because my daughter's name is also Kylee and she will also be 9 :-) Thanks for the great ideas!!!

Wenni Donna said...

Wonderful and exciting spa birthday party idea! Selecting one of the affordable event venues is quite a tough job. All of them are extremely beautiful and situated at pretty locations. Even the decoration ideas suggested online are eye catching. Need to organize an engagement party for my brother next month.

meandujustus2 said...

Where did you get the mirrors?

Post a Comment