SPA Birthday Party

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my best friends, Misti Stoddard, threw the most DARLING SPA Birthday Party 
for her little girl Kylee's 9th Birthday!
I helped her do the invites, cupcake toppers, SPA signs, thank you's, and she did the rest.
Her unique mini Cupcake Cakes are to-die-for! (see pictures below)
Everything she makes not only looks amazing, but tastes even better!
I have her make all the desserts for the parties I do, and I am always amazed at her work!
Contact her for your parties as well:
mististoddard@gmail.com


the Birthday Girl
Photobucket

the Table Setting
Photobucket
Mini Cupcake Cakes with Name Tags
Photobucket

Thank You's
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie Gardner said...

So adorable! Makes me excited for Brin's birthday already!

Michelle said...

I love this! Have been surfing Pinterest for Spa Party ideas. I fell in love with this version particularly because my daughter's name is also Kylee and she will also be 9 :-) Thanks for the great ideas!!!

Post a Comment