LEMON Birthday Party

My hubbies 34th Birthday Party was so much fun to plan!
One of his favorite desserts is Lemon Meringue Pie, so I thought we would do a LEMON themed party!
It turned out so darling, and the desserts were a hit...he loved them all!
Happy Birthday Matt!

INVITES:
Custom Birthday Party Invitations $25
email me at:  tiffanyjbills@gmail.com

Photobucket


Pebbles In My Pocket is where I found all of the darling Party accessories
Food Tags . Thank You Tags . Thank You Boxes . Straws . Ribbon  
They are going to start carrying a Party Line, and I can't wait till it is all out!
You can make CUSTOM Food Tags & Thank You's, or simply choose from ones they have.
They have all the die cuts & paper, you just simply choose your patterns and shapes...I LOVE IT!
They also carry tons of cute boxes, tubes, straws, bags, cupcake holders-
anything you need for a party!
Check them out HERE


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Desserts:
Lemon Meringue Pie
Lemon Bars 
Lemon Cookies 
Lemon Creme Puffs 
Lemon Cupcakes 
I bought the Lemon Bars from "the Chocolate" in Orem, and the rest was made by my talented friend Misti.
Contact her for custom desserts for your parties:
mististoddard@gmail.com
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the Attire
I love having a boy & girl to dress
Photobucket

Oh, and I can't forget this new little addition that was at the party...LOVE HER!
Headband by: 
Cozette Couture
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment