Mermaid Party

Photobucket

"Ady's Mermaid Party" was by far the CUTEST Party I have ever attended or designed for!
I was asked to help create the invitation, name cards, food tags, & thank you's
for my friend Hailey's little girls "Mermaid" Birthday Party, and it was so much fun to do.
(I even got to go take the pictures for the party)
As you will tell from these pictures, Hailey throws by far the most fabulous parties-hands down!
Hailey is so creative and has so much talent in this area...it really is amazing!
You can see her darling little family and her other fabulous parties here.

Thanks Hailey for letting me be part of Ady's special day, I loved every second of it!

Desserts Made By: Dippidee
Materials for Invites, Name Cards, Food Tags, Thank You Tags: Pebbles In My Pocket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket












3 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

love all the pics sis. Great job.

Kristy said...

soooo adorable such talent

Unknown said...

Hey why did the Chef of the day not make the photo cut?

Post a Comment