Bow Tie Baby Shower

Photobucket
My good friend Chelsey Bell is expecting a little baby boy and we are SO excited for her!
Chelsey is such a kind, talented, beautiful person,
 not to mention an amazing Mommy to her adorable daughter Blakely.

Her mother-in-law Rachelle Bell and I put together the shower, and it turned out darling!
We decided on a "bow tie" theme and to do yummy treats.
We of course had help from Whitney from Modern Cake (who will soon be opening a store, yay)
who made the delicious cake and cake pops, and invites/thank you's/cupcake toppers were done by me.
Cupcake Toppers/Straws/Signs made at Pebbles In My Pocket
This was one of my last parties I did, and it was so much fun!
A darling shower for a darling Mommy...

You can also check out Chelsey's amazing photography work here on her blog...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





0 comments:

Post a Comment