Merry Christmas 2011

I hope you everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas, we sure did!
I decided to start a tradition by taking my kids picture on Christmas each year with a frame that has the year in it...
I can't wait to see how they change over the years!

Photobucket

This was our Christmas card this year...I love how it turned out!
Pictures taken by: Myself & my talented sister Michelle Jaynes
Printed by: Picaboo
Envelopes by: Pebbles In My Pocket
Photobucket

Our tags this year for neighbor & friends gifts were designed by myself & printed at Pebbles In My Pocket.
Pebbles will print any file & can do any shape...they are awesome!
Photobucket

I got these ideas from {Pinterest}...gotta love it!
The darling red plaid bags, bells, and ribbon all brought to you by Pebbles In My Pocket.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I had such a fun time this year wrapping presents!
The glittered monogram letters & ribbon are also from Pebbles In My Pocket (they are definitely a one-stop-shop)!
Photobucket

Look how beautiful our tree was this year...I had to share!
Photobucket

Hope your New Year is great...here is to 2012!


0 comments:

Post a Comment