"Bride To Be"

I've said it before, and I will say it again...
there is nothing better than throwing a party for one of your family members!
This time, it was for my "soon-to-be"...sister-in-law!
Kimberly is one of the sweetest, most thoughtful people I know.
She is perfect for my brother in every way, and I am so excited for her to be in our family!

One of Kim's best friends Brooke helped throw it, and we had such a fun time doing it together!
Thanks Brooke for all your help...I really appreciate it!
"Diamonds" was our theme, and "Tiffany Blue/Black/White" was our color scheme.
The darling "bride to be" banner was made out of doilies, and the "Thank You's" were made out of clear mini envelopes with diamonds, both bought from Pebbles In My Pocket.
Thank you to my amazing friend Elisa who let us use her beautiful new home.

You are going to be the most STUNNING bride Kim, can't wait for the special day!
Love you to pieces.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Misso said...

Please also link to the cake stands.

Post a Comment