Some Favorite Christmas Cards

It's that time of year I love designing cards for friends & family!
I have such beautiful friends & family (inside & out) which makes all these even cuter.
I absolutely love taking pictures & then designing cards afterwards!
I hope seeing all these cards is as fun for you as it is for me.
Merry Christmas & Happy 2013!

My little family.
Pictures taken by: Tiffany Bills (Me) & Michelle Jaynes (my talented sister)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



My brother Craig & his darling wife Kim...could they be any hotter?
Pictures taken by: Tiffany Bills (me)
Photobucket Photobucket


The darling Bell Family. These pictures belong in a catalogue!
Chelsey is a photographer and does an amazing job.
Check out her work here

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


The Circuit Family.
 The cutest, funnest family in California!Photobucket Photobucket



The Seely Family. Beautiful and oh so talented!
Pictures taken by: Heather Telford
  PhotobucketPhotobucket


The Turnbull Family. You will never meet a more beautiful & kind family! 
Pictures taken by: Tiffany Bills (me) Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment